market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] fall crops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Inglis" <mhcsa AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] fall crops
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:04:33 -0400

A fall planting schedule is compressed. EG a 4 day difference in planting can produce a 10 day change in harvest, or more. The closer you get to fall the more accentuated this is.

I keep planting knowing that some of it will die, but I do it in small batches and curse myself that I didn’t write down the planting dates when it works.

Dave

Dave Inglis

www.mahaiweharvest.com

Berkshire County,