market-farming - [Market-farming] new member

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "leah anderson" <wonderleah AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] new member
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:45:05 +0000

Hello Everyone!

I found out about this site through Johnny's Seeds.  Although I'm not a farmer, Istudied small farms/farmer's markets/sustainable ag  in college and always want to learn more!  I am looking for practical advice on organic gardening/farming methods and figured I could learn a lot here (hopefully contribute eventually).  I don't know if I will ever have the knowledge, land, and confidence to become a market gardener/small farmer but I can always dream!  Hopefully, one day I can do something in life that is valuable to me and society like so many of you are doing.  Look forward to discussions.

Sincerely,

Leah Anderson-Wimberly
Austin, Texas