market-farming - [Market-farming] New member

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Dalsbrg AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] New member
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 21:21:17 EDT

As a new subscriber, I wanted to take a few sentences to introduce myself to
everyone on this email list. I had the opportunity to join this email list
through a monthly email newsletter I receive from Johnny Select Seeds. This
list
seemed like a great way to learn more about small-scale farming. I live in a
rural section of Rhode Island and, along with my husband, enjoy growing on
our
6 acres of land. We're very interested in sustainable agriculture and hope to
be more involved with community supported agriculture in the future.

Paula M.