livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <pbunch@cox.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 7:32:56 -0700

I tend to agree that small towns are an important resource. I wonder how they
can be brought on board when the larger society is not interested in solving
the problems or is in denial. This seems like a significant challenge
especially with the mass media creating the sense that everything will
continue as it always has and that there is no need for substantial change.