livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] coffee

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Aliza" <realfood@wonderfulfarm.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] coffee
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:03:58 -0800

In the old days when I drank coffee - havent had coffee since 1995 - My preference was Kona. So smooth and delicious with some fresh cream or chocolate in it. Never was one for "real" coffee. My Brother in Law from Brazil likes his coffee so strong you can stand a spoon up in it:o)

Aliza

----- Original Message ----- From: "su do" <speakingbeareturns@yahoo.com>