livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Growing all your own food - nutrition

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Growing all your own food - nutrition
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:04:32 -0500

At 11:28 AM 1/29/2008, you wrote:

Liz,
Where do you find green coffee beans? What do you store them in?
Thanks for any help.

They're available from many sources on the net, but I'm very fortunate to have a great local coffee shop. The owners' daughter married a coffee plantation owner in Honduras, so they have organic coffee from their own family's source. They do ship, and their website is http://www.hondurascoffeecompany.com

I store them in freezer bags in 5-gallon buckets, but you could put them in any well-sealed canister or container. I just buy enough that I have to use larger containers.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com