livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Growing all your own food - nutrition

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Growing all your own food - nutrition
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:32:07 -0600

Thank you for that link.

A brief snippet from my experience might help emphasize my interest in this subject.  I had been studying gardening & food for about 18 months when I was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, for which there is no cure.  Let me tell you, "Leukemia" is a word that gets your attention.  Unsurprisingly, my interest in growing food for excellent nutrition ratcheted up a bit.  The generalities and ideas are not too difficult; implementation is quite daunting.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz