internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 14:43:59 -0500

Michael didn't make any attempt to imply it is bug free. All he said is that he's used it for years and hasn't run into any bugs.

I appreciated his opinion on a piece of software that has worked for him and didn't find Mr. Palmer's comments particularly helpful. Of course Michael may not have run into an 'edge case' but I sincerely doubt he's interested in extensive QA testing on the product.