internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:35:14 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
On Mar 5, 2007, at 10:40 AM, zman wrote:

For an individual maybe, but not for a company, where the total cost
of ownership is more important than the license cost. We use
Atlassian's bug tracking software as well, and their software not
only makes our entire company more productive, but in the years we've
used it have never encountered a single bug. We've filed some
requests for new features, but never a bug.
Uhh...JIRA has had some major well-known bugs from memory leaks
to connection leaks on high volume sites... Not that it is *bad* as all
software has bugs (I don't care for JIRA as a matter of preference) but
that it has not been bugless....no software is.

Agreed. My only experience with Atlassian has been with JIRA, but based on my experience working with JIRA I am less than enthusiastic about anything else that they make :).

best,
Steve B