internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 14:58:25 -0500

Agreed. My only experience with Atlassian has been with JIRA, but based on
my experience working with JIRA I am less than enthusiastic about anything
else that they make :).

Steve if you are still hunting for a bug tracking system I can say that I've been very happy with Mantis over the past few years. Sometimes its difficult to remember exactly how to make it do exactly what I want it to do but the granularity of control is fantastic, runs on mySql, and I find that even non-techies like designers have no problem using it.
http://www.mantisbt.org/