internetworkers - [internetworkers] Competitive Enterprise Institute

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Competitive Enterprise Institute
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:26:00 -0400

I saw this on John Stewart’s show and I thought it was a joke, but then I went and took a look.  The CEI has taken aim at Gore and his movie tour and create some ads telling us about our friend CO2.  They have another ad that is about global warming too.

http://streams.cei.org/

I’m beyond words on this.  These type of people need to have their heads examined.