internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] first time car buyer here--help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] first time car buyer here--help
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:08:58 -0400

I don't know anybody who has one but I have read about them in plenty of car
mags recently and I whole-heartedly second what Dave said.

The Fit is made by Honda, and it's hard to go wrong with a Honda or Toyota.
If you are considering a Corolla or a Civic, do put the Honda Fit on your
short list. Also, even though it has just been introduced in the US market,
it has been around elsewhere for a couple of years, so you won't be getting
a "first model year" car with the teething problems that can come along with
them.

$0.02

- Bill