internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Microsoft to sellpersonalinformationaboutcustomers to advertisers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Microsoft to sellpersonalinformationaboutcustomers to advertisers
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:36:17 -0500

You know I'm all for all this techno-babble argumentation back and forth
about the virtues of one OS over another and why one should choose one over
the other - but how about this for a good reason:

Because Microsoft is EVIL. NO question about it, no argument, end of story.

- Shea Tisdale

Every generation has an obligation to improve the world.