internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Microsoft tosellpersonalinformationaboutcustomers to advertisers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Microsoft tosellpersonalinformationaboutcustomers to advertisers
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:10:03 -0500 (EST)

from Shea Tisdale:
Tanner Lovelace somehow wrote:
Shea Tisdale wrote:

Because Microsoft is EVIL. NO question about it, no argument,
end of story.

I was actually trying to avoid rhetoric and emotion.

Uh, it's not rhetoric or emotion. It's a fact.

I think what Tanner meant was: "I was actually trying to maintain a
debate on the technical merits of the products in question."

Oh, and Tanner? I hear IE7 is slated for release with Longhorn, so
you've got plenty of time to fret about it. (Actually, betas --
presumably for XP, not Longhorn -- are supposedly coming "this
summer". Watch This Space For The Latest Headlines.)

--sil, half-tempted to invoke godwin's law, and half-tempted to don asbestos underwear and heat up the debate a bit more ...