internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] music recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] music recommendations
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:22:05 -0500

David R.Matusiak wrote:

Wow. A lot of great suggestions. Isn't talking about music so much more relaxing and enjoyable than arguing about politics and religion?

Well... we could combine two topics, and argue about whether the
government should be legislating warning labels about profanity
on CD's... :-)

Aaah, the (bad old) days of worrying about Tipper Gore and the PMRC...

> Personally, I like to listen to music while arguing.

I like to listen to music pretty much anytime I'm awake. Or not.
Talking about music is probably my second favorite thing to do
after listening to music. <grin>

TTYL,

Phillip R.

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org