internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] music recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] music recommendations
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:07:30 -0500

Sil Greene wrote:

Woah!! Too much hair, man. Be afraid.

LOL... I don't personally consider the term
"hair metal" to even define anything. It's a
vacuous term made up by people who needed an
insult to sling at metal bands when it became
"cool" to diss them.

Personally, I couldn't give a flying f#@k less
if a band wore make-up, went through 3 cases of
Aquanet a week, or whatever... if the music
rocks, the music rocks. And that's what I'm
all about.. the music, not the image, or worrying
about what it's "cool" to like...

\m/

TTYL,

Phillip R.

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org