internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Civil Disobedience (was: Interesting SWF onthegay marriage thing.)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Civil Disobedience (was: Interesting SWF onthegay marriage thing.)
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:56:50 -0500

[Jim Ray sez:] I can neither confirm nor deny.

> I agree about Uncle Sam not belong in anyone's bedroom. Then again,
> being a Libertarian, I probably didn't have to tell you that. :-)
[Jim Ray sez:] although I am a conservative Republican, I confess to
not-too-long-ago being a card-carrying Libertarian and still subscribe to
many of the party's principles.

> I for one, thought the Supreme Court did the right thing in striking
> down that Texas anti-sodomy law. Not because I support sodomy, but
> because, as you said, Uncle Sam does not belong in the bedroom.
[Jim Ray sez:] I don't want to know about it yet have gay friends (my best
friend from my home town fell in love with me even though I am and have
always been hetero) and hope they enjoy whatever they enjoy at whatever
angle or position they choose.

Don't ask, don't tell.