internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Civil Disobedience (was: Interesting SWF onthe gay marriage thing.)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Civil Disobedience (was: Interesting SWF onthe gay marriage thing.)
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:49:10 -0500

[Jim Ray sez:] actually, I was referring to heterosexual missionary position
and don't want Uncle Sam worrying about whether I'm fscking up or down.
Uncle Sam doesn't belong in anybody's bedroom gay or straight.

Oh, I know... but I figured if you're in favor of one form of
civil disobedience, you might favor some others as well... :-)

I agree about Uncle Sam not belong in anyone's bedroom. Then again,
being a Libertarian, I probably didn't have to tell you that. :-)

I for one, thought the Supreme Court did the right thing in striking
down that Texas anti-sodomy law. Not because I support sodomy, but
because, as you said, Uncle Sam does not belong in the bedroom.

TTYL,

Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org