internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: RTP business whines for cheap (and pretty) labor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: RTP business whines for cheap (and pretty) labor
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:27:42 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, U. Jason Gloege Jr. wrote:
> which illustrates the great lengths to which Interpath went to fuck up a
> lot of good things. :D

No, it was CP&L. The legacy Interpath employees got screwed as well. Sorry
about TriNet by the way. But a little story about how I knew the end was
near. I was working in the Tech Support Division as a sort of liason
between the Help Desk, Systems, and Networks. I also handled all MAcintosh
support and all email support regardless of platform. But enough of that.
Right after the supposed merger we had a meeting. The whole purpose of teh
meeting was to meet the new VP of the Technical Support Division. He
seemed like a fairly nice guy until he opened his mouth and out came "I
don't know nuthin' bout this here internet thing,but ya'll sure are nice
to me when I call on the phone". I knew we were sunk...

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com