internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: RTP business whines for cheap (and pretty) labor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: RTP business whines for cheap (and pretty) labor
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:33:52 -0500

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 15:57, David R.Matusiak wrote:
> Too awesome not to share! Gotta love how Mr. Crisp describes the
> "dregs of the programming world." Apparently, Raleigh is waaaaaay too
> counter-culture for this one...

Any time I see or hear of Steve Crisp, I have to reference his Ryan's
Steakhouse story. Here is a URL to its original posting location on
Usenet, though this story has been passed around urban-legend style
quite a bit since then.

[warning, fairly gross story]
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=34710ECB.36BD%40pageplanet.com&oe=UTF-8

Incidentally, Steve Crisp is most certainly not a "newbie" when it comes
to the Internet.

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |