internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] where your job is headed ...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] where your job is headed ...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:11:23 -0500

I find it strangely amusing that Bank of America is featured in the article
as one of the corporations outsourcing their IT work overseas. Their entire
ATM network was disabled by the virus that hit last Saturday. I guess you
get what you pay for. I'd be even more amused if they trace the origin of
the virus to India.

Kurt