internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] where your job is headed ...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Robert Weeks" <robert AT evenworse.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] where your job is headed ...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:03:37 -0500

My wife and I were just discussing how we are looking forward to the
revolution ;-)

Whenever all of the power and the money become concentrated in the hands of
the very few, revolution and class warfare are bound to follow.

They can't build enough prisons to hold all the unfortunate and
disenfranchised.

Robert Weeks

"Building more prisons to address crime is like building more graveyards to
address a fatal disease".
-- Robert Gangi, Executive Director of the Correctional Association of New
York