internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] where your job is headed ...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] where your job is headed ...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:36:49 -0500

I would add to that list all types of outdoorsy survival skills, such as
distinguishing between edible and inedible vegetation, how to purify water,
recognizing which critters are dangerous and which are not and how to deal
with the dangerous ones. Celestial navigation might be cool too. Basic first
aid and medical skills...

- Bill