internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] where your job is headed ...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rachel Cox <rachel AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] where your job is headed ...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:25:52 -0500

At 10:33 PM 1/30/2003 -0500, zman wrote:
>I really don't think either goods/services or the cost of living will go
>down. I just think the divide between the classes will continue to expand.
>I believe history teaches us that this is when revolution happens.

Ah. Yes. That would explain the vague nervousness I've been feeling for the past few years. As well as my pal Kerry's and my ongoing conversation about what our post-apocalypse survival skills should be.

So far, our combined list includes things like knitting, gardening, building a fire, horseback riding (and horse stealing, 'cause we only own cats), shooting, bow-hunting, leather tanning, and the ability to get my step-brother the hunting guide to bring his family to wherever we are and assist us in not dying.

Oh - and sword fighting. Just because hey, why not?

Rachel Cox | Web Developer | 919.834.2552 x16 | hesketh.com/inc
hesketh.com is hiring: http://www.hesketh.com/careers/