internetworkers - RE: Peace Rally

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dave Spitz" <dspitz AT windwire.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Peace Rally
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:54:45 -0400

And another way to test your theory is to ask someone in the armed services
"which approach do you feel is more respectful?" Are you willing to wager
the answer? I certainly am.

David

The notion that people who protest war are disrespecting the people
who'll die in that war has always interested me. It can be argued
that in trying to keep us from a war in which our men and women will
die, they're respecting our soldiers just as much as those who see
things differently.