internetworkers - Re: Fwd: Fwd: silly cable question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <david AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: silly cable question
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:07:03 -0400

I believe many (all?) of the wireless access points do NAT. At least my
Airport does. It can handle NAT, DHCP and wireless/ethernet bridge (or any
combination). It even has a 56K modem in case your DSL/Cable services goes
out-though want is the chance that would ever happen ;-)

David

David Minton - Managing Partner
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC
www.designhammer.com