homestead - Re: [Homestead] who's the liar?

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] who's the liar?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:36:59 -0700 (PDT)

"I agree, and like I said, too, I think the group is almost intentionally
leaderless to avoid something like what I call the Palin effect.  Anyone
who steps up to say anything against Pelosi et all get shot down pretty
quickly, then hounded for months on end."

It isn't so much that it is intentional - it is that there are so many
different groups are really pissed off and joining in on similar dates in
order to have more impact.
Some are grass roots.  There are a lot of people in small towns doing their
own thing in the same direction of Tea Party idea.  And there are many
different unafilliated Tea Party groups that aren't related to the one that
was one of many organizing groups of the DC912 event.
Some have some sort of leadership/organization - groups that have been
established for years to decades.  I.E. John Birch Society, Restore the
Republic, etc..

Participants come from a lot of parties.  2 of 4 in my car were Democrats.
I'm a Libertarian.  I didn't catch what the 3rd was, either an Independent or
Republican.  I like to walk the crowds and canvass the crowds....  all
parties are there.   For some the sentiment is to just toss out the Dems.
The majority want both parties out - or at least only vote in people who will
sign a contract agreeing to only pass legislation authorized by the
Constitution etc.

C-SPAN filmed the event.  There were definitely more than "thousands" or
"tens of thousands" there.  The main stream media is LYING.
The entire mall, and quite a few side streets were packed.  PLUS, there were
200 concurrent events held in 45 states across the country.

From what I recall, Glenn Beck came up with the idea of the 912 March on
DC......... and then multiple groups jumped in on the bandwagon.

Lynn:  "I think that the whole movement will fall apart once a leader emerges
because the 'platform' will be more specific "

The platform already is specific  and muli-faceted <VBG> but you won't hear
what it is from MSM or the White House.  The MSM and the White House and
Congress are marginalizing and ridiculing what is going on in an attempt to
keep people from being curious about what the platform is....

Bev:  "...then hounded for months on end."

Hounded?  It is far worse than that.  We are being investigated as terrorists.

From: EarthNSky erthnsky AT bellsouth.net

--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is
protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/cayadopi%40yahoo.com