homestead - [Homestead] who's the liar?

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] who's the liar?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 02:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

DC Capitol was surrounded today, as were many other capitols across the US;
protests were held in other cities.

Tea Party Organizers anticipated some 30,000 to 50,000 to show up in DC.

So,,,,,,,,,,,, the Washington Post reports:  Tens of Thousands

What's that Truth ?

Miles of people, in a march that was supposed to only take an hour and a half
took 3 hours, with the most recent estimates at 2 Million - JUST in DC, not
including the rest of the nation's capitols and cities.............

Funny thing how aerial pictures and time lapse photography tell the
truth....as much as MSM either refuses to report or undercounts by 90%.  Out
here the undercounting borders on the absurd, photographs and signatures of
people tell a much different story.  And the story is that MSM is lying.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2009/09/12/912-march-on-dc-teaparty-highlights/
"912 March on DC Early reportsfrom ABC and Fox are that the total turnout was
around 2 million, despite the lousy weather, and despite the blackout from
the media about this. (ooops, I said blackout, is this racist?)"

And here is live video to dispute the Washington Post estimate :
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/12/how-big-was-the-crowd-in-dc-today/

http://papundits.wordpress.com/2009/09/12/912-tea-party-in-dc-headcount/ more
confirmation head count coming in over 2million.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/12/tea-party-express-arrives-march-washington-protest-government-spending/
"The White House on Friday claimed it was unaware of the planned rally.
"I don't know who the group is," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs told
reporters with a shrug."

Are we supposed to believe that Washington didn't know.....??  Sorry people.
 I SAY THEY ARE LIARS.

AND THEY TELL YOU THEY ARE IN TOUCH WITH AMERICANS?????  DC is so seriously
out of touch with what is going on in this country.....

Magnitude of the rally took Washington by surprise.... The 3rd warning shot
has been fired, people.

The last two rallies I went to, I have met more and more first timers who are
getting angrier and angrier.  These people aren't paid to go.

I just got back to the protest at my state capitol.  Turn-out was from across
the entire state.   Today, I had 3 hitchhikers with me, who desperately
wanted to go, but couldn't afford the cost of fuel to get to the Capitol.
But they did have their signs, and I listed to 14 hours of non-stop anger
from them (these are newcomers to the movement).  Two of these people were
trying to decide on whether to split a $2 meal or a $3 meal.......... (both
unemployed now).   Some people were not able to go, but made signs and asked
me to take them on their behalf.

On the way, as we made stops for breaks or fuel, clerks asked us the same
question on seeing my shirt, and the patriotic colors of others.  Others
stated that they have been seeing other people decked out with similar
shirts.  What is going on?  When told, instant support.

And a funny thing happened - "trouble" showed up and attempted to instigate a
physical scuffle in a crowded area - imagine that, completely anticipated
behavior, also.    A handful of trouble, against thousands of us.  The best
part was the cops defended our Constitiutional rights to freedom of speech,
right to assemble peacefully.  And "trouble" was escorted off the grounds.

Support doesn't stop at the physical body count judging by the sounds of
honking horns, thumbs up signs from cars that pass by when we line the busy
corners.

My message to Congress is - Can you hear us yet?