homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shiny Things

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <outwest4us AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shiny Things
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:38:30 -0800

O.K., people. When are folks going to get over this thing of so and so was worse, so as long as the next guy isn't as bad I'll give him a free pass.

Who cares how bad Dumbya was? he's not there anymore. Teflon is.

Personally, I'd take the "dumb ass chick" over the bumbling fool with severe foot in mouth disease. <g>

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.

----- Original Message ----- From: <outwest4us AT yahoo.com>

While I admit that Obama has gone back on his word, I'm still not ready to throw him under the bus just yet.

AND...Bush Jr was no saint. IMO he was a horrible president and thw biggest liar I've seen in my lifetime so far.

I'd still pick Obama or McCain at this point. Actually, McCain was going to get my vote until he picked that dumb ass chick from alaska to be his VP. Yikes.