homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shiny Things

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shiny Things
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:49:02 -0800

Ah, Drew, you been smoking our local cash crop??? Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm? The government do something logical like get the real oil burning, smoking, polluting, gas guzzling pieces of crap off the road?

That, my dear, would be logical. Anyone know when the last time anything logical came out of the DC Whorehouse?

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.

----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

Very true, The government basically bought these cars for 4000.00 apiece
(with our money) and then
trashed them. They could have had a second round of trade ins where people
who could not afford the
original program and had even older, lesser vehicles could trade them for
these cars. At least we would
be trashing the worst of the worst, and alleviating some peoples problems.