homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cops are Afraid

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cops are Afraid
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:05:32 -0400

Perhaps it is just the fast that I grew up in
> a conservative enclave where the fear was not as much about nuclear
> annihilation but about collapse from within due to weakening values and
> ineffective liberal government stretched too far. I'm sure that skews
> the way I see things, even though I try to keep it in check.

The way I see it, something like a nuclear war would impact my life a lot
more than ineffective government..we've had ineffective (or worse) government
for years. The economy and government, good or bad, don't really reach under
the radar where I live. I'm still waiting for the recession to affect my
life...I don't have
enough money and can't find a job, but it's been that way for years.

Lynn Wigglesworth

HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.