homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cops are Afraid

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cops are Afraid
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:45:27 -0800

I don't remember hearing anything about Nancy and the astrologers until after Reagan was out of office. Was that brought up when he was in office? I ask because here in CA we knew she was kinda whippy about astrologers and he did discuss EVERYTHING with her. I guess we just kind of were used to it and didn't pay it any mind <g>

We knew them before he was Gov or Prez. Most everyone who hauled and showed Quarter horses (A circuit) or raced them (we didn't race them but we had mares who had and sold foals that did) knew them and she was always talking about astrology.

Of course, after the mess he made in California, there was no way in **** that I was going to vote for him as Prez! Some of his brilliant pen strokes we're still paying for! Besides, I never trust anyone who jumps parties just to get elected. <g>

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.

Lynn, surely you remember the Clinton Body Count story...I
don't know how much worse it can be than calling someone and his wife a
serial killer. That story STILL has legs. What about Reagan and the
astrologers? Even though McCain lost, there was quite a bit of venom,
there, too. Swift boats, three purple hearts-that was questioning a
man's-a hero's service record....By contrast, Obama has been treated
with kid gloves by the media in comparison to the way others have been
treated. In his case, people want verification of what he says, like
the old Reagan adage, Trust, but Verify... As to the people who are
vocal about Obama, it is just the other 50% of the population.

Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is
protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed
somewhere in the Pacific and/or Indian Ocean. Go Navy!
EarthNSky Farm, NW Georgia, USA