homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shiny Things

  • From: "JPitts" <thepitts AT localnet.com>
  • To: <outwest4us AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shiny Things
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:16:32 -0500

I Expect her IQ will match or exceed yours, and I have no doubts about hers and Joe's, and at this point its too late to pick, we have to work for danage control, and try to stem these bailouts that don't work. Car dealers can't get paid and some of them are holding titles preventing buyers from tagging and therefore driving these clunker replacements.....the clunkers now disabled in most cases were much better vehicles than a lot of vehicles that some less fortunate are still driving. I see no stimulus here just another cluster****.

Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: <outwest4us AT yahoo.com>