homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cops are Afraid

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cops are Afraid
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:48:46 -0400

There was just as much vitriol being spewed about Bush. Many who see it now,
directed at Obama, didn't see it then, because they didn't like Bush, anyway,
so paid no attention.? I will be the first to say I liked Bush more than I do
Obama, but I don't think the obvious biases in the media are appropriate.