homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:03:36 -0700 (PDT)

Remember that TV commercial during the R/E boom?  "Build it and they will
come" (don't worry about a possible bust)

The talking head is repeating a similar mantra.... "Tell them the economy is
good, and it will come...."  (and don't worry about a bust....)

Someone just called me and said The Shiney One said the Cash for Clunker
program is dead, so I just brought up some AP headlines,,,,,,,, which say
that Congress is going to approve funding for more cash for clunkers.........

Huray Huray Huray Folks, lets fix the economy, get your free money for buying
a new car........ huray huray huray......... steal from your children and
print that money like crazy to "fix" the economy....

What morons are in office...