homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 17:15:54 -0400

I'll amend that...it is our Dear President's birthday, so have a piece of birthday cake America, and be amazed at all the wonderful things and miracles that our Leaders have accomplished. Slick Willy just busted the girls out of Kim Jong Il's playhouse. I wonder what that will cost us in lives. We wouldn't be worried about North Korea today if Clinton had not sold them technology. We say we don't negotiate with terrorists, but we send envoys and talk to terrorist nations and mentally ill leaders. Crazy, but it is all okay because the ends justify the means. There is no thought to the message that this action sends to the rest of the world.
Of course, the economy is getting better, or so the media says, and we all know that we can trust the media in the Land where the Press is Free, and money is free, it grows on trees in middle class and low income neighborhoods and in rural America. At least Madoff is guaranteed three meals a day and healthcare for life. He had his cake, and ate it, too.

Bev, feeling a bit jaded today.

EarthNSky wrote:
Let them eat cake.

From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
Huray Huray Huray Folks, lets fix the economy, get your free >money for buying a new car........ huray huray huray......... >steal from your children and print that money like crazy to "fix" >the economy....
What morons are in office...
So what can we do about it? I didn't vote for the current set of morons, but I'm stuck with them. I thought I felt a little rumble of revolution several months ago, but now people are too busy trying to hang on to what they have to DO anything.

Lynn Wigglesworth