homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:49:53 EDT

Unfortunately, the ones abstaining are a big part of the Obama argument
that we need to all turn over our
bank accounts to him and let him dole out our healthcare to us.

Drew

In a message dated 8/1/2009 3:39:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mmcharry AT gmail.com writes:

>These are the same people who want to be in charge of health care for
>> the
>> entire country. We're doomed.
>
> These are the people who are already in charge of "health care" for the
> entire country. We've been doomed for some time now.

Fortunately, you can all abstain from using the healthcare system and
won't need to worry about it.

Marie

steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)