homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:20:51 -0400

From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 5:30 PM

The problem with all the back and forth is that it could have easily been
taken care of . . . BY Obama.

Berg filed a lawsuit against Obama, the DNC and the FEC. All the Obama
outfit had to do was produce a U.S. passport for the year 1981 showing
entrance and egress stamps covering Indonesia and Pakistan.

How many people could produce their passport from more than 25 years ago? I got my first one in the late 1970's, but I couldn't produce it today to save my life. They expire every few years, and when you renew, you get a new one. Doesn't the government keep track of who's had a passport?

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA