homestead - Re: [Homestead] cattle farming was ???

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] cattle farming was ???
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:45:27 -0800 (PST)

And, you have said you have a greenhouse. Do you have any fresh vegetabhles
that grow inside the greenhouse through your very cold winters, or, is it
just to keep plants 'alive', so that they will produce in the spring?

Animal husbandry , even on the small commercial scale, is quite a feat for
one person, I would think...............