homestead - Re: [Homestead] Update on health: turmeric and milk thistle

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Update on health: turmeric and milk thistle
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 12:30:16 -0800 (PST)

Flax, I used a lot for the horses also.  But I used to boil them to break
open the outer shell and make a "gooey" substance that I mixed in with their
feed.  I love flax seeds, and use them in my bread.  If whole, I crunch with
my teeth.  But I haven't tried doing what I did for the horses,,, which is
probably something to try the next batch of bread...

--------

“All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way.
People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes,
and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome.
Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder
respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” ~ George
Orwell