homestead - Re: [Homestead] Flax...was..Update on health

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Flax...was..Update on health
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 11:43:04 -0500

Sage Austin | Eureka! Design wrote:
Bev, I make a great Borsht...brought it to the birthday party of someone from Siberia once and they said it was the best!

My BIL said that every family has a slightly different recipe. He states that Georgian recipes differ from Russian recipes, too. He favors the Georgian style...

You must now share the recipe, Sage.

I may have told you I once had some benign tumors that caused me to lose a lot of blood over enough time that I got used to being anemic when I should have just been dead. While all this was going on, and not yet knowing the problem, I began to seriously crave raisin cinnamon bread.

I believe that. I think we crave things for a reason. I just hope the reason becomes apparent soon.<g>

--
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race"

~ Calvin Coolidge