homestead - Re: [Homestead] Update on health: turmeric and milk thistle

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Update on health: turmeric and milk thistle
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:05:16 -0500

My standard for my food choices it the Eat Right For your Type books. They
have served me well in feeling my best . But there was lots of trial and
error. From time to time as new benefits are discovered I will try something
out and see what happens. I had read about turmeric in several places before
I decided to try it on myself. My primary care physician thinks I should
have both knees replaced. Hospitals and I do not get along very well. I
have been a patient twice, once for the birth of my daughter and then in
later years for a hysterectomy. If I had know then what I know now I would
have used health living to cure the endometrioses and would have had my baby
at home with a midwife in attendance. I have participated when some of my
friends had babies at home and believe it is the only way to go.
There are several books I can recommend for gaining valuable information, let
me know if you want the titles.
Any way Bob I am sure that is way more that you wanted to know!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6