homestead - Re: [Homestead] Update on health: turmeric and milk thistle

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Update on health: turmeric and milk thistle
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 06:19:48 -0500

That word was supposed to be "loose", thanks James for finding it.

There is a book called Flax for Life! It has 101 recipes featuring flax oil.
It is by Jade Beutler
Since the oil is very expensive I buy the seeds and grind them to use. The
ease of using the oil would be great, but I have lots more time than money.
The book is dated 1996 and the price is $6.95 Probably could find it for
less on a used book list.
It mentions as first on its list of good things: Protection from cancer,
also relief from inflammatory and allergic conditions.
It has been my theory that most real food has many benefits.
It is too bad that most of our society today does not know what real food is.
Heres to homesteading, where real food leads the way!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6