homestead - Re: [Homestead] was pigs, now 1000 jars

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was pigs, now 1000 jars
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:07:29 -0500

Cherries. I love canned cherries. It's interesting, 'cause I don't
particularly care for them fresh. Mom would can cherries, pits still in, (no
stems, obviously). I think it was just in water, no syrup. We all loved
those, and we ate them often.

Also, toilet paper. We went through a lot of that. Go figure ;-)

Ray