homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Gold

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Gold
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:58:02 -0800 (PST)

Very well stated. Need and deire; necessities and wants, they all drive
perceptions and values. And as the perceptions change, so do the values.

People who strongly believe , one way or the other, always make a good
argument for their way. May way is only to adapt, survive, and grow
stronger; all to the best of my ability within my known limitations. And, I
intend to continue having some d*mn fun along the way..........