homestead - Re: [Homestead] out of the blue

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] out of the blue
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 02:15:49 -0500

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

SDA? The acronym escapes me.

Seventh Day Adventist.

I am convinced personally, that the only people cured of cancer with
traditional chemo and/or radiation treatments are those with a strong immune
system, or who possibly supplemented with 'good stuff' along with the
traditional treatments. The others don't make it. We all know someone or
possibly several someones (as I do) who were worn down as their bodies
deteriorated until they passed.

He had a curable type...took no alternatives...standard protocol all the way.

You can do it. YOu're not quitting the meds.

No, If I am to do this, I have the quit taking my medicine. The medicine is the problem, I think. It is working against the disease, but it is wreaking havoc with the rest of me. The only way to stop the side effects is to stop the medicine. Oh and by the way, another thing I wanted to say about gold is that I read a year or so ago that they are trying to design safer gold based drugs. I think the report was out of Sweden, IIRC.
I have an appt in January and I will see what my doctor suggests we do. Certainly this MRSA development and jaundice and kidney and liver stuff changes things a bit..I want to see if she has heard of Dr. Fuhrman.
http://www.drfuhrman.com/disease/arthritis.aspx
Some people claim to be cured, but even Fuhrman uses the term "remission" and says not everyone can go into remission with diet alone. This seeming honesty about it makes me trust him enough to find out more and to find out what the other side has to say about him. I have two testimonials for the guy already. I just need to find out if he thinks he can treat me...he may not want to take me off the meds after all, who knows. I gotta see what is out there, though.

You're going to add or take
healthy foods and supplements in addition to the drug regimen. But being
completely honest, though the Embrel (sp?) keeps you functioning as per
'normal', it also sounds like long-term it has potential to hurt you.

That is exactly the issue. The problem is that we are no longer talking potential to hurt me, I see now it already IS causing damage, both directly to my liver, and indirectly by weakening my immune system to all kinds of stuff.

So if
you can find a way to take less or to replace it over time with something
much more healthful, that would be a good thing.

That would be the goal, IF that thing is out there.

Hope that wasn't too much for my two cents.

Never.

bev

--
The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement in the Lewis & Clark
expedition is that it was the first documented trip in history where men