homestead - [Homestead] was out of the blue, now kiwi

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] was out of the blue, now kiwi
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:43:28 -0500

EarthNSky wrote:
http://www.tripplebrookfarm.com/iplants/Schisandra.html
Kiwi is also on my list of plants to acquire!
(excitement)
Be sure you get kiwi in where you want it, and if it is like our native kiwi here (ours is small-fruit, about the size of a very large grape, not fuzzy, but near same flavor), it will need a telephone pole or the equivalent to keep it upright. Very much worthwhile, though, IMO.

SJ