homestead - Re: [Homestead] deer hunting

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] deer hunting
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:40:21 -0500

All the operating manuals for pressure cooker/canners say something like
this:

If used properly, your pressure canner is one of the
safest appliances in your kitchen. To ensure safe operation, make sure you
always observe the following simple rules whenever you use
the pressure canner
safest appliances in your kitchen. To ensure safe operation, make sure you
always observe the following simple rules whenever you use
the pressure canner
safest appliances in your kitchen. To ensure safe operation, make sure you
always observe the following simple rules whenever you use your pressure
canner.

(I copied that from an online manual.) Then they tell you how to avoid
having your canner blow up, using phrases like bodily injury and property
damage. That tells me I should exercise care.

Cathy