homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:36:43 -0800 (PST)

He would have to start listening to a new set of voices for that to occur.
He is still listening to the voices from the same institutions from which
Bush and Clinton picked their talent................

--- On Mon, 12/8/08, Lisa K.V. Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com> wrote:

> I would love to see something as radical as one of the Big 3 auto companies
> convert their manufacturing plants to making solar panels, wind turbines or
> the like.

It bothers me to think of how much money is being thrown at everything to
try to maintain life as it was yesterday or as it is today.I personally