homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:10:03 EST

> >Anyone who reads the written works of our Fed Chairman knows that
> Bernanke’s long term plan involves devaluing the dollar against gold.

Bob, I paid attention as best I could. First, the above quote. I would
point out to you and the author that everything Bernanke has touched has
turned
into disaster. He was supposed to be Jesus on a Bicycle who had studied the
Great Depression so closely that he could manipulate us around such times.
Everything he has done has backfired. The author is right that this is
Bernanke's
plan, but I have the utmost confidence that Bozo Bernanke will tie this into
the same knots he's tied everything else.

The author's entire dissertation is based on the philosophy of the
ass-sitter. That soon to be exitinct (says I) corpus of individuals who
think everyone
can make a living by shuffling blips on the computer from this column to that
column and goods and services will miraculously appear out of air for their
efforts. It's coming to an end, soon look for a "great reckoning in a small
room."

Next I will point this out. You have heard time and time again in your
reading the mantra "Gold has been the storehouse for wealth for five thousand
years, and survived all governments and currencies, etc. etc. etc." Do a
Google
on such blather an what is the source of 100% of it? Yes, you guessed it,
people who want to make money selling you gold! Or else suckers who buy it
and
want to convince themselves that they have made the best of all possible
decisions. What would you expect them to say?

James